Location: Norton Canes
Rate: £ £22,000-£25,000 p/a
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a customer service coordinator to commence work on a permanent basis, located in the Norton Canes area of Staffordshire.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a commercial customer service based role previously and it is an essential requirement that candidates are exceptionally fluent in the French language as the successful applicant will be primarily liaising with France based customers everyday.
Duties for this position will include:
• Answer incoming calls and emails from French franchisees and export customers in a professional, friendly manner within given timescales and in line with company procedures
• Handle all orders through the French order portal, and liaise with their hauliers and complete all associated documentation
• Provide order entry support to all export markets and the creation of order acknowledgements, proformas, picking lists, delivery notes and relevant export paperwork
• Complete invoicing, credit notes, requisitions and month end procedures
• Handle queries and complaints effectively, efficiently, and confidentially following company policies and procedures to reach a mutually satisfactory outcome, escalating where necessary.
• Record all customer queries on Sage CRM system
• Provide up-to-date, market relevant technical and product information to franchisees, customers, and internal staff where necessary
• Have an in-depth knowledge of company products and procedures to provide effective and efficient all-round business support to the franchisee network
• Manage departmental product, technical and specialist knowledge management systems, ensuring the capability to provide accurate and real time information to all customers.
• Provide franchisee and customer product feedback to relevant departments where required.
• Set up special order requests, raw materials and concept requests and communicate the decision where appropriate.
• Individual management of allocated projects/task ownership.
• Provide assistance with French travel arrangements.
There will also be an element of social media usage expected with the job role so candidates must be confident and proficient in using all social media platforms.
Candidates must be available for a quick start as this is an urgent vacancy.
The working hours for this role will be Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 17.00 and 08.30 - 16.45 on Fridays.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience and skill level, between 22k - 25k.
For any more information please call 0800 0051455 or we can also be contacted via:
Whatsapp: 07715 641920
Facebook: Red Recruitment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
To apply for this job, simply click the button below & send us your CV with a covering letter. We will be in touch.
Share this job on your social feeds - you might reach someone that needs it.
Red Recruitment Consultants are advertising this job on behalf of our client as an employment business. We are a recruitment agency based in Lichfield, and offer work throughout Staffordshire and the West Midlands including Lichfield, Burntwood, Tamworth, Walsall, Aldridge, Burton on Trent, Cannock, Brownhills, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Atherstone Birmingham and Stoke on Trent.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
For more information please contact on 0845 2996011 or firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist.